The Loyalty Company Group and its agencies (Kiss The Bride, Muse) undertake to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out on kissthebride.fr (or .agency, .it), muse-motivation.fr (or .com), loyaltycompany.com and their product sites (max, be-one) comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GRPR) and the Data Protection Act.
1.1 PERSONAL DATA
1.1.1 Data Protection Policy
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to that which is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and provides information about:
- the data controller and data collection objectives (purposes);
- the legal basis for data processing;
- the mandatory or optional nature of data collection for the management of your request and a reminder about the categories of data processed;
- the data source (whenever the data used to process your request is not submitted via the online service);
- the categories of persons concerned;
- the data recipients;
- the length of time the data is retained;
- security measures (general description);
- the possibility of automated decision-making or data transfers outside the European Union;
- your personal data protection rights and how to exercise them through CNIL.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on loyaltycompany.com or kissthebride.fr (or .agency or .it) or muse-motivation.fr (or .com) are processed according to secure protocols and enable the Loyalty Company Group (and its agencies) to manage requests received through its IT applications.
1.1.2 Exercising your rights
To receive additional information or to exercise your Personal Data Protection Rights over personal data processed and managed by the Loyalty Company Group, please contact us:
- By email at info[@]loyaltycompany.com (please include the URL of the site concerned)
- or by post (please include a copy of your identity card—if you are exercising your rights—as well as the URL of the site concerned) to the following address: Groupe Loyalty Company, Service Communication / 100 allées des Frênes 69760 Limonest, France.
We use various cookies on the site to improve its interactivity as well as our services.
1.2.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is information deposited on your hard drive by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several types of data:
- the name of the server that deposited it;
- an identifier in the form of a unique number;
- and possibly an expiry date…
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in the form of a simple text file that a server can assess to read or save information (CNIL definition).
1.2.2 What is the purpose of cookies on Loyalty Company Group sites?
The cookies we manage enable us to count the number of terminals accessing one of our services, establish site traffic statistics, adapt our content or offers to users’ interests and prevent users from having to provide personal data that they have previously submitted, etc.
- Storage of information that you submit to a website: when you provide us with information on Loyalty Company websites, we store your personal data in a cookie in order to save the information you have added. Loyalty Company saves you from having to re-enter the same information every time you visit one of our websites.
- Optimisation: cookies are also used to optimise the performance of our websites and mobile sites. For example, they make your navigation easier and help you find specific content faster.
By clicking on the ‘OK’ button, found on our page banner, or by continuing to browse through our pages, you agree to have Cookies placed on your device. The complete rejection of cookie files will prevent you from taking full advantage of the service features we offer.
1.2.3 The types of cookies used on our sites
- Technical and browser cookies: these cookies are stored on all our websites, mobile sites and mobile applications. They make it easier for you to navigate between the pages of our sites and applications and automatically expire when you close your browser. You can choose to disable these cookies via your web browser, without affecting access to our services.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are stored on all our websites and mobile sites. They make it possible to collect anonymous statistical data on the number of visits to our sites and applications in order to improve their ergonomics and user experience. You can disable them by visiting the section ‘Manage my privacy preferences’, found below.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies come from external sites and allow us to share content on social networks, secure and measure browsing behaviour and establish statistics on frequencies and interests in content or advertising in order to better target our communications. You can disable them by visiting the section ‘Manage my privacy preferences’, found below.
However, we cannot control third-party cookies or the data collected by social media. For more information on these cookies, we invite you to consult the privacy policies specific to each social media site.
>> For more detailed information about the cookies on Loyalty Company Group sites or to view the storage period of each one, visit the ‘Manage my privacy preferences’ section. <<
1.2.4 How do I delete unwanted cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can set your browser to alert you when it receives them or to refuse them immediately. However, if you set your browser to automatically block cookies, you will no longer be able to use certain features of Loyalty Company Group websites.
To learn how to proceed, consult the following site links depending on your browser type:
Should you refuse to accept cookies, you will not be able to benefit from all of our services: geolocation, for example.
You can use the options of various third-party services to control the information you provide to them:
You can also use an online service that employs various means to protect your privacy, including personalised cookie management:
1.2.5 What does the law say about cookies?
Regulations require that websites obtain your consent before depositing cookies, tell you what they are for and explain how you can block them. In practice, a message, telling you how to accept or reject cookies, should appear when you first log in to the site.
For more information, visit: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/